Before we start…read this 🙂
The first time me and Riccardo met, we started to speak about travelling right away.
We had travelled before meeting each other, most of all with tours or flights bought in agencies.
The second time we met we started planning our first trip together: we decided we would visit Japan and organize everything by ourselves.
We felt that we wanted something more from our trips: follow what others had planned for us wasn't enough!
And so the adventure began... that was the starting point of many years of travelling, of researches, of learning tricks on flight booking, hotels, ethical activities, apps, and most of all....food!
But travelling is more than that for us: it's a lifestyle. When we are at home we are always thinking about our next destinations, and trying to share with others our past ones.
Travelling is not just seeing new places, for us it means to be part of the world, to discover new cultures and try to live as close to locals as possible.
Without a doubt it may be more comfortable to spend a week in a resort and enjoy the beach, without worrying for food, transportation, organizing activities...but what will you get after that? You will just have a fake representation of a country, you will do what other people want you to do....and you'll waste A LOT of money.
You can ask much more out of holiday!
We are here to help you plan the trip of your dreams, push a little bit the limits of your comfort zone and discover something REAL about the places you want to visit...and save money.
We will plan for you a sustainable travel according to your budget and your wishes, avoiding resorts and huge hotels, and looking instead for an authentic experience.
You may thing that travelling is too expensive for you, but we can prove you that it is not! You can visit your dream destination without breaking your piggy bank if you follow our advices.
Just an example: an average 2 week tour to thailand may cost you up to 2000 euros if bought in an agency, or less than half that price if you do it yourself... or if you just let us help you. That's what travel design is all about...leaving your dreams.
How we work
1) Write us an e-mail (email@example.com) to let us know about your destination, budget, the purpose of your trip, number of people involved, time of the year...
2) We will have a FREE introductory chat on Skype so that you can get to know us
3) We plan your trip according to the package that you choose
4) You revise the plan and we can make the changes that you may need
5) We give you all the information you need to make the reservations; if you think this can be too complicated do not worry! We can do it together through Skype
6) That's it! You are ready to fly 🙂
OUR PRICES: SIMPLE AND EASY, TWO PACKAGES TO FIT ALL YOUR NEEDS
- An initial deposit of half the price will be payable following the first meeting or discussion
- The rest will be paid the moment we deliver your trip.
- Please note: fees are are non-refundable